Thursday 17 May 2012

One more fucking love song I'll be sick...

Okay,so, this post is not really going to be one of the positive ones because I'm not feeling all happy 
and Yeah-let's-do-this excited. That's because as soon as sun went down and night decided to come out of darkness I started getting bit depressed. Sometimes it just happens, not that anything major has happened, it's just little bits and pieces combined together created this weird feeling. 

I guess I'm feeling bit down is because I've realized that there are so many opportunities that I kinda let walk away (right, like they can walk) and it's just not good. I go on the internet and I find these inspiring quotes,like, 'Courage does  not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow' . And they make me think for a bit and I'm all 'Wow, that was so deep, I need to do something with my life' and 10 minutes later I get back to my previous state of mind. 

I honestly do not know why WHY I'm posting this, I guess sometimes you just need to let things out, because even though I have family and friends, I hate showing them how weak I actually am therefore I don't really go and tell everyone that I'm feeling absolutely crap!

Song of the week
Maroon 5 - Payphone (explicit version)

No comments:

Post a Comment