Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hi I'm ill


Not a good day for me today guys, woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible throat pain, for a moment I thought I was dreaming but I realized I wasn't when I reached over to my bag to get some Strepsils. So then I woke up this morning to my beautifully annoying alarm clock on my phone which was set up to 6.30 and I honestly couldn't even open my eyes to look at it and turn it off. That's when I decided that I will not be able to move from my bed and stayed at home instead of going to college. It was only half day today and as far as I'm aware we weren't supposed to be doing anything major.

I was enteratining myself today with loads of TV shows,I swear I've watched everything on E4 today including One Tree Hill, 90210, Scrubs etc. I also started watching Julie & Julia (it's got Maryl Streep in it) but somehow I couldn't focus so I turned it off. For the rest of the evening (I meant morning ! see I don't feel well) I was going through tumblr, http://so-relatable.tumblr.com in particular and I'm just obsessed with that website, literally made my day. There were so many things that I could relate to it's unbeliveble ahaa !

I also visted quite a few shopping websites looking for some cheap clothes because what's the point of spending £40 when you can find something really similar and paying 1/3 of it. Unless it's a proper designer piece of clothing I don't spend much on clothes. Yes, I'm cheap like that. That's why I love Primark ! Which remiands me that I need to go there sometime soon and make my wardrobe happy by buying some new bits and bobs.

I apolagize for the very random note today but I'm kinda lacking inspirations at the moment.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment