Sunday 22 April 2012

A trip to aquarium

Hey guys ! 
This has been quite a long day, it was my little brother's birthday- he's 8, that's quite cute. He woke me up at 8 am because he was so excited and he wanted to share all the happiness and joy with me haha ! My mum thought that we'll go to the aquarium for his birthday which I thought was quite a good idea since we don't really have too many 'family days'. Quality time right there (;. 
I will post some of the pictures that I took however they do not represent the actual scene, I couldn't get images to be bright enough as it was quite dark in there and I had to set my camera to a very high ISO (which resulted in quite poor photo quality) however, I used my amazing skills to edit them so hopefully they are not that bad! 
How was your weekend ? ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment